Tuesday, December 6, 2011

We're Expecting!!

Adam & I would like to officially announce that we are expecting a Lil Bean in June!!  We are so excited!  We have been talking about having babies for the past year now & now that we are pregnant we couldn't be happier. I am 12 weeks now, & my risk for anything happening has decreased dramatically so I figured it was safe to announce it. I have been incredibly sick however, pretty much the whole 3 months but Im feeling much better now. I have more energy & Im honestly bored with sitting at home. I have decided Im going to try getting a job to help Adam out. I can do my "nesting" on the weekends, & if I feel too overwhelmed, I can always decide to just stay home instead. However, the baby isnt here yet, and I WANT to work. There's only so much cleaning & cooking that can be done...then Im just sitting...or on Facebook...the rest of the day. I want to feel like Im contributing, & although Adam says I contribute plenty...I don't feel like I am. So I have decided to work until the baby comes & help save for our little bundle! I am def already showing which is both scary & exciting! Im in that awkward "is she fat or pregnant" stage. But soon enough I will be out of that, Im getting bigger every day!!!  Although I havent gained a single pound, everything must just be shifting. lol   But we are so excited, & God has blessed us so much. I have so many hopes & dreams for this child...this child could be anything & thats such an amazing thing to think about! I want to raise this baby with values, putting God first & more love then he/she knows what to do with
!

No comments:

Post a Comment