Wednesday, December 14, 2011

In Regards To My "We're Expecting" Post

Just to clear up some confusion: Adam & I talked about it & we decided that it's best for me to stay home for now, & then I decided that's where Id like to stay. He was concerned about me working too hard or stressing out while being pregnant & brought up the fact that anytime I get a job (I usually work in childcare facilities) that I get reallyyy sick & that wasn't good for me right now. So I decided to nanny part time @ home. That way, I can still be @ home, have children in my home (which I love) & help out with any bills that I can. Im so happy that I prayed about it...I was feeling as though what I was doing wasnt enough. Just goes to show, God will always show you your path! I do enjoy working & making money to help my family out...but if I can do it at home, then that is where Id like to do it. Even in Proverbs 31 it says that the wife sees her trading is profitable! Therefore, I think if you can contribute in making money for your family through something that you can do at home, then by all means, go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment